Thursday, February 07, 2008

A Note From Robert Schaffer

I want to thank the Houston GLBT Political Caucus PAC for your endorsement of my campaign for Judge of the 152nd Civil District Court. I fully appreciate the value of this endorsement and I intend to list this endorsement on any printed material I produce for the remainder of this election. I also appreciate the desire of all of the members of the caucus and the community to be treated fairly with courtesy, dignity and respect when you are in any of the many courtrooms in any of the Harris County Courthouses. If I am elected to the bench you have my assurance that this will be done whenever you come into the 152nd District Court. Thanks again and I look forward to working with you in the future.

Robert Schaffer
Candidate for Judge, 152nd District Court

- Posted by Amy

No comments: